Rustic, with lots of open space and foresight.
"Troad" means grain. In this 400 year old wooden blockhouse grain was stored during the winter months, today it is used for the enjoyable storage of holiday guests.
Your personal holiday nest extends over two floors and a private sunbathing lawn which offers an unrestricted view over Lake Millstatt to the Großglockner.
- Two floors
- Spacious bedroom on the upper floor
- Radio, Sat-TV
- Fully equipped eat-in kitchen on the ground floor
- Bathroom with bathtub, shower & WC
- Towels and bed linen included
- Lawn with sun loungers, terrace furniture
- Private parking space
The prices are per night plus visitor's tax € 1,45 (per person/night from the age of 18 / at the end of the calendar year in which the age of 17 is reached),
plus electricity per KWh
plus one-time final cleaning of € 36,00
dog per day: € 6,00
We can only accept cash payment.